Vintage tire source?

Looking for set of vintage looking tires for my EQX. It has 1000-20's on it now. I like the looks of the tires of Dave Mauro's (RIP) '40 FK in the posts below. What are those? Availability?

There is a vintage truck tire source in Double Clutch and Wheels of Time but I'll be damned if I can remember who/where.....I just gave any copies of WOT I had laying around to Vlad. Look in there or DC....or pick up a copy of Hemmings Motor News and check the rubber guys in there.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Coker Tire is a good source. I bought 8.25X20's from them for a 1955 Chevy 4100. I don't know what they have for big trucks, but it is worth a looks. Cost about $1000 for 6 tires, tubes, flatps and shipping, but I couldn't drive the truck without them. Mikd

Coker Tire is a good source. I bought 8.25X20's from them for a 1955 Chevy 4100. I don't know what they have for big trucks, but it is worth a looks. Cost about $1000 for 6 tires, tubes, flatps and shipping, but I couldn't drive the truck without them. Mikd

Yes Mike,that is the same people I've known for about 25 years. They are out of Chattanooga, TN. I have bought vintage tires from them and was totally pleased with them. It is Coker Tire Company. Not sure if they have Roadgrader Tires etc. etc. or not.

miike