Beat The Brain

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

mummn 560 hp and 200 ftlbs sounds nice fro ma e7 ..i used to drive e7 427 and it wasn't too bad..but the n14 cummins and 550 cat spoiled me, i imagine a 560 horse mack would be close to a 550 cat...just a little lower torque wise.. would be nice to swap in to a b model.. There is computer add on box available here

http://www.citydiesel.net/blixxton-mack-e7...5e96da6913fad76

do the injectors and trubo and a box.

thanks

later

Deo

Keep on keeping on...

my grandfather had a 460 which is the same as the 427 or 454 except for computer and the fan. But the local dealer did tell us that they changed a diode in the air intake sensor to make the truck think that it was cold outside all the time. by this i mean when in the winter time the air is denser and more is takin in the intake thus more fuel added too (via) the computer. its kind of like taking the puff-elliminator off the e-6 300's. better take off and harder pulling at low rpm's it will smoke too. "IF A MACK DONT SMOKE A MACK DONT RUN" JOE

I'M freshly gratuated from a diesel school here. there is two Cat engines mounted on Dyno at the school and we try to make some tricks with it to have more power. by changing the signal to the computer for the boost sensor (to make the computer believe that the engine got maybe 20-30 psi of boost even if the engine is idling) put it on the dyno and simply a bit of black smoke. the quatity of fuel injected was higher but it's like if the engine knew it. not coding anything, but let say he was 'correcting' the situation. not more power... so I think you need the box that changes all the informations from everywhere to make it run...

• 3 months later...