hey what happened to olivetroad

mowerman

The "good" news is that the IRS will soon be administering our health care. If that isn't a cause for concern, I'm not sure what is...I'm going to register independent just to be safe.

When Grandma dies cause she was a conservative and couldn't get the meds she needed....you do the math. Nothing to see here, move along, nothing to see...

Been hearing about insurance companies that are going to drop coverage if your policy does not meet the government's idea of what a person should have. Guess what...I have what I want, and if they don't wish to continue selling it to me, that's fine. I'm not going to buy more coverage than I think I need, even if the government disagrees. Fuck obamacare. It isn't the government's place to tell ANY free citizen how to live their life. What ever happened to governments recieving their power by consent of the governed? NO poll has EVER shown a majority of people approving of this debacle. It was one sided from the get go, and required underhanded schemes, backroom deals, and severe bending of the rules in order to get it passed. Governments are instituted among men to secure certain unalienable rights....life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. The government does not have the power to force me to buy health insurance if I don't want it...and if my only options are to pay WAY too much in order to buy more coverage than I need or simply go without? I choose to go without.

Whatever happened to the promise that "If you like your insurance, you can keep it."

I like my insurance. If the insurance company cancels it, the government can go see them about paying the penalty for my lack of insurance....because I sure as hell won't be paying it.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!