Back up in Tuxedo

RFCDrum

Was up in Tuxedo NY for some business and went to take more pics as I was annoyed some of my last pic posts were a little blurry.

I;m not a fan of Petes but this tri axle is specced pretty good. The RD has a 300 and 7 speed pretty typical. The Pete tractor is your typical NY spec tractor for heavy dump trailer use.

Cheers, Rob

post-8724-0-46695500-1367789885_thumb.jp

post-8724-0-33267200-1367789910_thumb.jp

post-8724-0-41488100-1367789928_thumb.jp

post-8724-0-46855100-1367789943_thumb.jp

That RD must be the beater truck as its not as clean as their Petes. Does anybody know if this is an off shoot company to Montesano I posted down in Nanuet working? They seem to be very similar. I used to run into them a lot in Yonkers when we were working over that way in the Bronx and Scarsdale going back and forth to MT Vernon.

Rob

thought that by your heading that you where a backup man at a wedding incase the groom decided to bail out. then you got to take the bride home.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

• 5 weeks later...

That RD must be the beater truck as its not as clean as their Petes. Does anybody know if this is an off shoot company to Montesano I posted down in Nanuet working? They seem to be very similar. I used to run into them a lot in Yonkers when we were working over that way in the Bronx and Scarsdale going back and forth to MT Vernon.

Rob

Morano is their own independent company. The Pete tri axles have triple lift pistons on the bodies. Morano was the company that did all the site work for the Provident Bank Baseball Park in Ramapo.

87 RD 686SX

07 CL-733

06 Granite CV-713

"Old Macks never die, just get new generations of drivers"