parting out a couple whites

cfto30570

in about 2 weeks these 2 will be world travelers the single is a non running 220 cummins rt910 and a 65mph rear the other is a strong 250 cummins rto913 qhp 370 rears on budds it runs and drives i have 2 12volt starters and self exciting alternators eldorado seats batt boxs round steel fuel tanks clear windshields 5th wheels original white cab & parking lites white bumper extra fender their located in the rochester ny area any questions give a holler 585 3566481 anytime

post-6571-0-68610200-1366922938_thumb.jp

post-6571-0-40726000-1366922974_thumb.jp

yes that ole blue one virgil is a great ole tractor just to rough to pass insp and a litte to rough to restore but it wants to still go out hi steppin we ran that ole white to auburn ind macungie pa with the 40ft freuhauf we left it up @ the mass line for them to use in that movie in 08 so ya its no slouch i wouldnt mind towing it if i have to but driving it to the crusher is just a shame but i gotta get real 6 power units is way to many