2- 1964 B61ST tractors "The Greco Twins"

Superdog

RELISTING BECAUSE BUYER BACKED OUT

2 - '64 B61ST's,VIN # B61ST47177 & 47179.END711 engines,18 speed quads,5:73's on underslung Camelback,steel not cast trunions,20" spoke wheels.Haven't run for several years,last used in a Des Moines,IA landfill as site trucks in the '90's.Sheet metal solid but kinda rough.These trucks were once owned by Greco in Chicago,IL,I'm guessing they bought them new,but not 100% sure.No titles,sold on BOS.

These trucks will be sold only as a pair as they have been together & worked together all of their lives.They WILL NOT BE SOLD to anyone that would part them out.My plans were to restore one and keep the other as is and display them together.

Price is negotiable,finding the right home is more important than $$$.SERIOUS inquiries only,please.I will post pics later today.

2 - '64 B61ST's,VIN # B61ST47177 & 47179.END711 engines,18 speed quads,5:73's on Camelback,steel not cast trunions,20" spoke wheels.Haven't run for several years,last used in a Des Moines,IA landfill as site trucks in the '90's.Sheet metal solid but kinda rough.These trucks were once owned by Greco in Chicago,IL,I'm guessing they bought them new,but not 100% sure.No titles,sold on BOS.

These trucks will be sold only as a pair as they have been together & worked together all of their lives.They WILL NOT BE SOLD to anyone that would part them out.My plans were to restore one and keep the other as is and display them together.

Price is negotiable,finding the right home is more important than $$$.SERIOUS inquiries only,please.I will post pics later today.

Tom Bronge might be interested, he has Greco's B815 lowboy tractor.

• 2 weeks later...