Pictures of the Week

other dog

Yes, once again I took a few pictures of things I saw this week.

Like this pickup for sale in Appomattox, Va. Would look nice in sunny south Florida with your Mustang...just sayin'.

post-1374-0-25020600-1363395067_thumb.jp

Euclid at Kyanite Mining Corporation.

post-1374-0-45531200-1363395292_thumb.jp

Saw an offset cab Mack on 219 in Pa. But it's probably a DM.

post-1374-0-00470100-1363395328_thumb.jp

A big Mack wrecker.

post-1374-0-54897900-1363395439_thumb.jp

I didn't take a picture of me sweating while tarping at 68 degrees Tuesday, but I did when it was snowing Wednesday morning in Orchard Park,N.Y.

post-1374-0-38985100-1363395496_thumb.jp

I even saw a scraper machine in Pa.

post-1374-0-03696500-1363395650_thumb.jp

And some trucks

post-1374-0-22660500-1363395713_thumb.jp

Freightliner, Barko, Autocar, FWD at Mead/Westvaco in Rupert.

post-1374-0-60009900-1363395840_thumb.jp

I saw many cars stuck in the snow in West Virginia. I didn't have time to stop and help push any of them out.

post-1374-0-36185200-1363395998_thumb.jppost-1374-0-87530000-1363396117_thumb.jp

post-1374-0-45263500-1363396206_thumb.jppost-1374-0-56215300-1363396268_thumb.jp

Saw this IH at the yard Thursday.

post-1374-0-25365000-1363396638_thumb.jp

And, on the way home yesterday I saw this girl hanging around the Winfall train station. She looked too scary for me to stop.

Went over there today and the skank had just gotten on the train, and this girl had just gotten off.

post-1374-0-91665200-1363456418_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Nice pictures! i'm wondering where/what she has that radio "plugged into"?........................................Mark

actually, that picture came from a page called "drunk sluts"...that I stumbled upon accidently of course.

Yes, once again I took a few pictures of things I saw this week.

Like this pickup for sale in Appomattox, Va. Would look nice in sunny south Florida with your Mustang...just sayin'.

Remember when a Nissan was a Datsun? Now the name Datsun sounds as silly as Nissan did at first.

I even saw a scraper machine in Pa.

I must've taken forever to drive that up from Daingerfield.

I didn't take a picture of me sweating while tarping at 68 degrees Tuesday

:twothumbsup:

Jim

I saw many cars stuck in the snow in West Virginia. I didn't have time to stop and help push any of them out.

I hope you didn't scratch your truck while driving past all those glass cutters.

And some trucks

I don't know where that is and don't remember ever going there.

and this girl had just gotten off.

I guess she's a non-smoker.

• Like 1

Jim

Was you lost? seems that everyone of those damsels in distress were in the same spot .

Or you just racking up miles going around a big circle?

I would put you up for "hero of the Highway" in Overdive Magazine, but you don't help nobody

well, I would have, but I didn't have time to fool with them. And that's a very good observation about the same spot Ed, however that's just a weird thing about West Virginia. You go a few miles, and everything looks the same as it did a while ago. I can't explain it, but the first stuck girl was in Littleton, the next one was in Romney, the next in Yawkey, and the last one was in Minnehaha Springs...very strange,eh?

• Like 1

well, I would have, but I didn't have time to fool with them. And that's a very good observation about the same spot Ed, however that's just a weird thing about West Virginia. You go a few miles, and everything looks the same as it did a while ago. I can't explain it, but the first stuck girl was in Littleton, the next one was in Romney, the next in Yawkey, and the last one was in Minnehaha Springs...very strange,eh?

Kinda like Bedrock. Fred Flinstone kept passing the same house, boulder, and tree every time he went for a drive.

Jim

Kinda like Bedrock. Fred Flinstone kept passing the same house, boulder, and tree every time he went for a drive.

yes indeed, and the way I route myself is because i'm practicing to be an LTL dispatcher when I hang up the old driving gloves, the ones with the fingers cut off. I've already got an applipication in with Pitt-Ohio, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

yes indeed, and the way I route myself is because i'm practicing to be an LTL dispatcher when I hang up the old driving gloves, the ones with the fingers cut off. I've already got an applipication in with Pitt-Ohio, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

That should turn out well....lol

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

On looney tunes they always run by the same buildings

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

That should turn out well....lol

Hey Joe! that's the feeling I get too, it really should turn out well whenever I get hired. They might have lost my applelication, I sent it in last summer. With my knollege and skill I was expecting them to come knocking on my door any time...still waiting.

Hey Joe! that's the feeling I get too, it really should turn out well whenever I get hired. They might have lost my applelication, I sent it in last summer. With my knollege and skill I was expecting them to come knocking on my door any time...still waiting.

Well Tom you know they have to do extensive background checks and all that stuff......so anytime they should be there. Just don't hold your breath, I would hate to see you pass out

You need to lose your map reading skills and be free of logic, common sense, and compassion for your fellow man. Complete those steps and reapply after 60 days.

Jim

You need to lose your map reading skills and be free of logic, common sense, and compassion for your fellow man. Complete those steps and reapply after 60 days.

See I never woulda thought of that

Spend a day an hour a few minutes in LTL and you'll see how those 4 things can have an adverse effect on driving in circles the movement of freight.

Kinda like when i was running expedite freight....which i would suppose is the same as LTL? I remembered they would call us for a 2 a.m. pickup time at midnight and us being 4 1/2 hours away....when they told us to not move from where we was setting

Thanks for the tips, I just reappliplicated!

Can you get me a job over there as a driver??

Kinda like when i was running expedite freight....which i would suppose is the same as LTL? I remembered they would call us for a 2 a.m. pickup time at midnight and us being 4 1/2 hours away....when they told us to not move from where we was setting

Can you get me a job over there as a driver??

soon as i'm hired as a dispatcher, which should only be a couple of days,you're in!

thought I was done with Winfall for the day, but this image seemed to really catch my attention. For some reason I seem incapable of doing a simple "cut, copy,paste" now :rolleyes: , so here's a very poorly photochopped girl waiting for the train in Winfall.

post-1374-0-56015100-1363477750_thumb.jp

She looks sad.....

Maybe she is looking for a big red KY,.....Oooops, KW.

You might think about actually STOPPING the truck and see if she wants to go for a ride???

Due to the underpowering of the Paccar motor in his KW he does not have time to stop because Windfall is uphill both ways....he has to keep his speed up....Just my .02

• Like 1