Not The Proper Way To Treat Your Little B Model

I don't think there was any U's out there. That old fart can come up with those old Macks but don't do anything with them. He will tell you I am going to use the cab off this one or the engine from here but never does it. He has a B 61 dump that don't look to bad. I think he drove it in the Christmas parade last year. I got to pass there tomorrow. I am going to look and see what he has out there now.

Doug

This truck had a good engine in it. We went to get it and the old dude had scrapped the cab and busted the oil pan and a few other things with a fork lift. A shame.

Doug

Where were these at. Swear I have seen the R with the grill guard on 59 in Tx. guy had about 6 there.

What a shame. A couple of years ago, I tracked down the owner of a pair of clean little daycab F models, but the guy said he'd never part with them. I went back a couple of months ago after I picked up the western F, just to see if they were still there, but they were nowhere to be seen. I found the guy's number, and he said he sold them for scrap iron a couple of months prior. I wanted to slap the guy over the phone, man. I almost teared up.

Jake

We did get another old B from the guy that day for the engine and trans. We had a B42x that had a baby quad 20 speed that was worn out. He had a B42 that had a diesel that someone had put in it with a duplex ten speed. We have put it in the truck and added a three speed brown lipe. We have not drove it yet. The cab is off for paint. I have another post on here talking about it. I think it is under b 42 engine swap.

Doug