Pictures of NYC 20+ years ago

Timothy Maikshilo

Where in NH was that Jim? I carry the camera with me all day now and my crew can't understand why. I tell them I want something to look back on and share with family and friends. For instance I picked this truck up at Springfield Mack in Oct. 1987 and looking at the pictures I can still smell the "new" and remember how happy I was pulling out on to the big roadattachicon.gifimage0-008.jpgattachicon.gifimage0-010.jpgattachicon.gifimage0-007.jpgand this RD back in July of 1985attachicon.gifimage0-009.jpgThese pictures are priceless to me :)

Nice R ! man that thing shines like a new penny!............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Tim, Wasn't in NH but about an hour away down in MA. UMass brings in a lot of people so somebody decided that another mall would be a good thing.

I see Jim, development...it is happening here with Jay Peak and the surrounding mountains.

Nice R ! man that thing shines like a new penny!............................................Mark

Thanks Mark, Was always getting the evil eye from the live in girl friend at the time do the fact I washed it everyday and polished it once a week. I was lucky she took the pictures!

Where in NH was that Jim? I carry the camera with me all day now and my crew can't understand why. I tell them I want something to look back on and share with family and friends. For instance I picked this truck up at Springfield Mack in Oct. 1987 and looking at the pictures I can still smell the "new" and remember how happy I was pulling out on to the big roadattachicon.gifimage0-008.jpgattachicon.gifimage0-010.jpgattachicon.gifimage0-007.jpgand this RD back in July of 1985attachicon.gifimage0-009.jpgThese pictures are priceless to me :)

And those boots you got on :)

• Like 1

Thanks Tim, nice shots and many interesting stories followed.

Thank you Vlad, try keeping up with your great stories and photos'!

And those boots you got on :)

Rob, I still have them old Dingo's 27 years old. They are a little worn but still like thempost-426-0-87840800-1362694689_thumb.jpgand my H&Hpost-426-0-13913200-1362694774_thumb.jpgthen my favorite Justinspost-426-0-60586200-1362694853_thumb.jpgAll I need now is a chain drive wallet and a cat diesel power hat ;)

• Like 1