Old Nashua Corp pics wanted

I'm looking for anyone out there who might have pictures of late 70's early 80's Nashua Corperation Macks. My father drove for them for close to 20 years (circa 1969-1988). All pictures I had have been lost due to moving and divorce etc... I want so bad to restore a U685 in Nashua Corp color and specs in Honor of my Dad. Thanks for your time

Derek,

May as well buy an authentic Nashua truck,i'm sure they'll all be for sale soon...

Don't confuse Nashua Motor Express with Nashua Corporation. The only things that they had in common were; they both were located in Nashua, NH and both

ran Mack tractors. NMX is the company that recently went out of business and will be selling their fleet of Macks. Nashua Corp. manufactured tapes, printing inks,

and other computer products. The last Mack that I remember was a sharp looking blue "R" model.

Offset-U-bet: I think that Nashua Corp. still has an office on D.W. Highway in Merrimack. Maybe you could contact them.

bulldogboy

Don't confuse Nashua Motor Express with Nashua Corporation. The only things that they had in common were; they both were located in Nashua, NH and both

ran Mack tractors. NMX is the company that recently went out of business and will be selling their fleet of Macks.

[...]

bulldogboy

so, how are they handling selling the macks? i dont see them on any of the sites i frequent.

also, did they have any twin screw tractors? i remember seeing a lot of singles . . . . not sure about twins, though . . . .

ran Mack tractors. NMX is the company that recently went out of business and will be selling their fleet of Macks. Nashua Corp. manufactured tapes, printing inks,

and other computer products. The last Mack that I remember was a sharp looking blue "R" model.

Offset-U-bet: I think that Nashua Corp. still has an office on D.W. Highway in Merrimack. Maybe you could contact them.

bulldogboy

The Merrimack facility is still kinda-sorta there. When it was in full opperation thats where my Father ran out of. Thats where they kept all the trucks. I might try them for s**ts and giggles!

so, how are they handling selling the macks? i dont see them on any of the sites i frequent.

also, did they have any twin screw tractors? i remember seeing a lot of singles . . . . not sure about twins, though . . . .

According to Offset-U-bet on another thread, some NMX tractors are for sale at McDevitt's in Manchester. I believe that NMX had at least one twin screw, there may have been

others. Most were singles. Sad to see them go; I always liked seeing the Nashua logo on the highways.

bulldogboy