woops

randyp

I thought I membered that Hat. I havent got bill from power co. yet, however they took down all personal info,,,so,,im specting it. As a young lad cutting logs, I took a major line down with a tree, I guess bout 1974 or so and it cost me $1,600.00 even way back then. They itemized the bill, lunches for 6 men, cost per hr. for 2 bucket trucks, insurance, retirement, and oh yeah, line went down in a small lake so I had to pay boat rental too. Dern, woulda rented them my boat for that much!!! DOH!! randyp

• Like 1

I jokingly told crew foreman i wanted transformer to cut in half for a pig smoker. He just stared at me kinda funny, for some reason i get a lot of those looks. It would be kinda neat, comes with its own basting oil. randyp

And you can find the pig parts in the dark...transformer oil gives them a real soft green glow.. :banana:

PCB = PORK CURING BRINE

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's exactly right, shit does happen, and it can happen to anybody, no matter how good or how careful you think you are. He'll monkey up again if he drives long enough, because everybody does, but I bet he'll never do that again.
That's exactly right, shit does happen, and it can happen to anybody, no matter how good or how careful you think you are. He'll monkey up again if he drives long enough, because everybody does, but I bet he'll never do that again.

Heh Heh,,wish i had 2.51 cents for everything Ive monkeyed up in my life, I would be a wealthy rascal. I learned a dern lesson from all of them though. I like that term "monkeyed up" Other Dog. Heh Heh,,,wife told me just bout 2 days ago that I was dumber that a freaking monkey. I prolly cant argue with her though. randyp

• Like 1

Yeah, course it would be easier to just not knock it down, but he learned a valuable lesson on the start of his new career, and survived. He may wind up being really top notch driver someday and tell his kids or grandkids bout it. Hes got a wife and lil one that he got to go home to. Dont really give a rats ass bout truck, or 100 just like em. I can buy trucks, but not somebodys life. randyp

well put randyp!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.