Another Newbie

elanman

Been geting some good info on here, so decided to finally join, have old PreHauler wth old 237 Mack motor in it.

A PreHauler for those who dont know is A piece of logging equitment that a guy buy the name of Pat Crawford built

way back in the day, He also built the Polar PreHauler as well about 35 machines total is about all i know about them.

Hope the picture uploaded.

post-13711-0-48402800-1357866136_thumb.j

Well look and see if i can find one, if so they not that good, looking for parts for the motor like water pump to start with and part numbers and thanks for the help guys. looks like a good site with lots great folks on here for sure. will post what i have and then maybe get a better one.

Well the one i have was only part of the motor its hard to get camera in there to take a good one, but put this one up in place of it. This think has Tl-20 Alias Chalmers drivetrain from front end loader about the time i was born from what i gather, this info came from the guy that built these units, they came from around Polar Wisconsin.

post-13711-0-17992100-1357868285_thumb.j