1962 B-81 Mack Dump Truck

I was wondering if anyone out there that knows where I can pick up a liner kit for a 1962 B-81 Mack dump truck. Here is the engine # E N D T 673 - 105H82. I have checked already with Watt's but no go.

Thanxs to all who can point me into a direction to go.......

Robin. H

Concord, NH

I was wondering if anyone out there that knows where I can pick up a liner kit for a 1962 B-81 Mack dump truck. Here is the engine # E N D T 673 - 105H82. I have checked already with Watt's but no go.

Robin. H

Concord, NH

I have being able to get after market parts for those older engines but maybe not in the last 7 years and you may want to ask for a cylinder kit instead of a liner kit. The last one i built i used a endt675 crank and rods and used the maxidyn kit because they will seal a head gasket better. glenn

glenn akers

1-5/8" or 1-7/8" pin? 2" pins are later,Maxidyne era.You can call Jimmy down at Lawrence Crankshaft,not far from you.Too bad you are a few years too late.When I moved to my new place,I had a set of pistons to an early 205hp 673T,the old 3/4"single corner stud 673P block style.I chucked them,figuring anyone who needed that type of work and ran the truck for a living would repower it to a Later 673C or a Maxi.

Edited by RC51

Robin. H

Concord, NH

Yes, I know who Matt is now once I brought up his website. I have given this nu,mber to my Dad about 3 months ago and he has called Matt about it but has never recieved a return phone call!!! So I guess I will check out the other avenues that other's have suggested.

thanxs for all your help!!!

Robin.H