Thoughts on this A-Car?

Bigdogtrucker

There was an article in Double Clutch about Autocar that said "D" stood for Dump. They also said that these are not always consistent. I have a C90D, but it is a tractor and I am pretty sure that it has always been a tractor. What would direct mean? Mine has overdrive which gets it up to about 50 miles per hour going down hill. This truck is not worth $10000 to me with that much rust. I think I said I bought at 1960 DC75 tractor with pretty much rust, but not much more than this for $3500. That was 2 years ago. It is a pretty good running truck. Looks great in pictures, but not so good in person. Mike

Ah ive delt with Jay a couple times before when i was looking for a B model "Before i have mine now" he really isnt reliable. Doesnt return phone calls. I told jay to send the people a offer for the truck and it took him almost a week to contact me back and said the truck was sold... Not a fan of him at all....

Truck looks good, But not worth 10k, about 6500 at most.

Tom

• Like 1

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"