F700 on truckpaper

Yep, I've got a 74 western day cab f model that I'm trying to decide what to do with. The 237's no good, but the 5 speed is ok as far as I know. I just don't like the reyco suspension or the questionable frame splice. I'm about to swap a couple loads of gravel for a 79 allentown f model sleeper cab with a 300 with the top mount air to air (Is this what you guys call a tip turbine?) Both trucks are the same wheelbase, so I'm thinking about swapping the western day cab onto the allentown frame. When I become a little more computer literate, I'll post some pics. I know how much you guys like pics.

Jake

Yep, I've got a 74 western day cab f model that I'm trying to decide what to do with. The 237's no good, but the 5 speed is ok as far as I know. I just don't like the reyco suspension or the questionable frame splice. I'm about to swap a couple loads of gravel for a 79 allentown f model sleeper cab with a 300 with the top mount air to air (Is this what you guys call a tip turbine?) Both trucks are the same wheelbase, so I'm thinking about swapping the western day cab onto the allentown frame. When I become a little more computer literate, I'll post some pics. I know how much you guys like pics.

Two loads of gravel for a F model is a good deal. 5 speed is bullet proof, and easy to drive, haha. Pictures would be good. If I expained that process to you, it would be kinda long.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

My problem is getting them off my old samsung rugby onto my computer. The phone's about as bulletproof as your old 5 speed, but not the latest in Japanese technological advancement. Or I just don't know how to use it. Probably the latter.

Oh, haha. Im now a bit about computers. I just plug my camera in, it puts my pictures on. Then I post or email the ones I want to post or email.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg