96 dodge cummins

DodgeMan

Just wondering if a Quad cab would fit on a extended cab chassis...

Im looking at buying a 96 dodge cummins, 4x4, stick, with a extended cab 8ft box. The cabs got some issues.. so i was wondering if it could be done.

I would really like to have a early 98 Dodge 12 valve Cummins, 4x4, with a quad cab, stick shift.

The old extended cab and 8 foot bed trucks are the same wheel base as the quad cab 8' bed. They are also the same as the Mega cab with the short bed. Dodge makes three chasis lengths and has for years. The regular cab short bed, the regular cab long bed shares the quad cab short bed chasis and the quad cab 8' bed which shares the same chasis as teh Megacab short bed. I miss my 12v 5 sp but love the power of the new 24 v. Put a good tune in it and it screams while getting better mileage than any gas job dreamed of.

Good luck

Yeah as above the cab size is the same you just get two more doors, thats it.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Dig the duster hood scoop on that thing!

Just a small technical correction...Actually it is a Dodge Dart Sport hood scoop (1973 and 1974...maybe a few other years). It is patterned after the 1970-1/2 Dodge Challenger T/A hood scoop. The Plymouth Duster used a dual hood scoop. FWIW...I know TMI! B)

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Just a small technical correction...Actually it is a Dodge Dart Sport hood scoop (1973 and 1974...maybe a few other years). It is patterned after the 1970-1/2 Dodge Challenger T/A hood scoop. The Plymouth Duster used a dual hood scoop. FWIW...I know TMI! B)

Wow this cold is really kicking my ass because I knew that too. The really sad thing is I have a 72 duster in my shop right now with the twin scoops. Lol