BOYERTOWN PA. AREA: Need an antique truck for a SPECIAL DELIVERY

I have a friend who is a professional Santa Clause. He has coodinated a collection effort of goods and services for a family who has fallen on hard times (with medical issues) in North Coventry Pa. He reached out to me to see if I could deliver "Santa" and the goods on the FWD Firetruck. At 45 miles one-way thats a bit of a stretch for me to go at night (plus having brake light issues...) Is there anyone on here who has a good looking antique firetruck or any kind of truck for that matter in the Boyertown Pa/West Chester/Route 100 area that would be willing to help out? Event to deliver is scheduled for Friday Night, Nov 30. Has to be then due to the news media and other participants being involved. If anyone can help out, please reach out to me here through PM or email me at yardo@rcn.com

And yes, I already reached out to Yarnall who unfortunately cannot assist, and 39babymack has another engagement that evening.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I have a friend who is a professional Santa Clause. He has coodinated a collection effort of goods and services for a family who has fallen on hard times (with medical issues) in North Coventry Pa. He reached out to me to see if I could deliver "Santa" and the goods on the FWD Firetruck. At 45 miles one-way thats a bit of a stretch for me to go at night (plus having brake light issues...) Is there anyone on here who has a good looking antique firetruck or any kind of truck for that matter in the Boyertown Pa/West Chester/Route 100 area that would be willing to help out? Event to deliver is scheduled for Friday Night, Nov 30. Has to be then due to the news media and other participants being involved. If anyone can help out, please reach out to me here through PM or email me at yardo@rcn.com

And yes, I already reached out to Yarnall who unfortunately cannot assist, and 39babymack has another engagement that evening.

Randy - you been reading too many "Vinny" posts. Claus does not have an "E"! :tease:

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"