Fuel Pump Issues, Help!

aspeltz

louie : also depends somewhat on where your fuel tank is located,some L 's where above the pump, more gravity, some at rear between frame rails,farther to push fuel ,abetter pump.

I had a 47 L fuel tank above pump had an electric pump right near tank it was a mr. gasket and it burned out on me replaced it with another mr. gasket (cheapy) sold the truck soon after.If I was going to keep it would have looked for a better replacement, also be careful how it is wired in to the system.

Thanks to all.......yarnall, not having much luck crossing the part numbers......the numbers are from an older Carter pump....the company changed hands, so I'm guessing the numbers must be a little different......went to a couple of shops and no luck. I have found people using that pump in a marine setting online.....so the numbers were good. If anyone knows what the P.S.I should be to the carb (zenith) and/or the top end fuel consumption for the 707 that would great. Al, my tank is in the back under the hose bed....already had two electric fuel pumps installed back in the early sixties.....just no way of telling what the pump was putting out.Thanks again to all

Thanks to all.......yarnall, not having much luck crossing the part numbers......the numbers are from an older Carter pump....the company changed hands, so I'm guessing the numbers must be a little different......went to a couple of shops and no luck. I have found people using that pump in a marine setting online.....so the numbers were good. If anyone knows what the P.S.I should be to the carb (zenith) and/or the top end fuel consumption for the 707 that would great. Al, my tank is in the back under the hose bed....already had two electric fuel pumps installed back in the early sixties.....just no way of telling what the pump was putting out.Thanks again to all

Load- I will send an email to Harvey Eckert (Mr Mack) and see if he knows, or might know who would know.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

• 3 weeks later...