TRUCKTOBERFEST- bmt.com forums dinner- Friday night?

Putting together a dinner for Friday Night of Trucktoberfest. So far Farmer 52 and Farfxfm have expressed interest. I am thinking of THE TILTED KILT on Lehigh Street, just on the other side of I-78 from the Queen City Airport and where the Mack facility is located, We should show our support to all of the young ladies there working their way through nun college.

(in all seriousness if you dont want to go there or will have SWMBO with you, say the word and we can go somewhere else, plenty of good places to go.)

Who wants in, and what time do you think?? I'm sure some guys will be coming in from a ways away.

If anyone needs to be picked up at a hotel, I have room for 3 and will come get you if you dont want to drive your tractor, as long as yer not 20 miles away.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Ken, I live in the area- Hellertown at Exit 67 of I-78, and have never been to the TK ONCE in my life.

(been there about 30 times......)

Oh, and I can bring the wife's van, and can haul myself and 5 more guys......as long as she cleans it out to resemble a van instead of a dumpster on wheels. Ken has shotgun.

Ken has shotgun.

Does that mean I have to navigate? I will bring a camera for the "group" photo.

There is a TK in Canton which I was at one time (yes only one time). I was also at the TK in Tittsburgh (near Heinz Field).

I am a "hose" fan rather than a "knee socks" fan and that is why I prefer Hooters. :thumb:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Friday night is the dinner at the Mack Customer Center. Did you mean Saturday night?

Doug - thanks for bringing us back to earth! :) I reread the announcement it does show DINNER. I am available on Saturday night but the function ends at 3:30p so probably most will be driving home.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I did not even pay attention to the agenda for Friday as I have to work and cannot attend the show during the day, and did not RSVP attendance for friday. Would I still be able to attend the dinner? If not I understand. Any idea what time it starts?

Looks like dinner at the TK is on the back burner for now, unless there are others who will be arriving later.