Somebody's gonna be jealous!

leversole

New Baltimore is along the PA Turnpike near mm 129, at the bottom of the long hill that is just east of the Allegheny Tunnel. What would be considered the "downtown" area on on a 2 lane road that runs parallel to the turnpike. The Fire Department is visible from the pike.

Some may be familiar with the Church that sits on a hill adjacent to the eastbound lanes in New Baltimore. There are wide spots on both east and westbound lanes with stairs leading from the highway to the road above providing travellers access to the Church. There is also a Cross that is illuminated at night and visible to westbounders.

Jim

You luck bastard I don't even get to ride in the cf at the fire dept because of a dumb open cab rule

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Well since I'm a new guy and haven't done all my training yet I can only ride in a closed cab truck so I can't be in the back of the cf. I'd go up front but the officers always ride there. Eric

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|