Rotobec to the rescue

hatcity

SOOOOO, I'm headed to the landfill. Come over a bridge and see the light is going to red. Let off the pedal and let the Jake fwop. See a single axle day cab pulling a 28 foot dump trailer (loaded) try to beat the light coming thru the intersection. "This ought to be interesting" I says to myself.

He's got a good lean going to the right and when the trailer crosses the crown of the road, that was it.

Pull over to the left side in a turn lane and put on the flashers. Truck is laying on the right side, motor still running, spitting oil out the breather pipe.

I gets over there and several other people are pulling the windshield down to try to get the driver out. He is Spanish and just sits ther going "ay ay ay ay" Suddenly he starts shouting "AY AY AY AY". he is sitting on the sidewalk on the passenger door and his leg is OUT the window. The cab is laying on his leg. Told the deputy "let me bring my truck over and give it a lft to free his leg"

Make a hard U-turn and line up along side the overturned truck. A guy is trying to direct me, but I knew where and how i need to do this. Tell them cover the drivers eyes cause I'm gonna break some glass. Reach over and grab the cab by the A post and rear of cab and lift. Several people drag the guy out. When I could see all are fully away, i set it back down. Closed everything up and check on driver. leg might be broken they say. OK, Off I go

WOW, something exciting can happen in Okeechobee

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian