Strange attraction

JTFormula

I don't know what it is with this GMC but for dirt cheap money I think I need it just to tool around town. Looks like it is fairly solid and would be an easy resto.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/3230952964.html

The 401 was a gas v6. It's not a v8. Those truck v6's went from 305cid all the way up to 478cid v6's. Not a bad motor. I left a message so let's see what he says. Cool thing is I think there is enough room to install a sleeper.

The 401 was a gas v6. It's not a v8. Those truck v6's went from 305cid all the way up to 478cid v6's. Not a bad motor. I left a message so let's see what he says. Cool thing is I think there is enough room to install a sleeper.

401 was a good engine, economical too...to bad it wasn't a 702 v12 gasser. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

401 was a good engine, economical too...to bad it wasn't a 702 v12 gasser. Paul

That would be cool!

As for saving money for a Mack. I am thinking of picking this one up. Getting it fixed up a bit then flipping it. I can raise Mack money that way. I already put in an offer for a F350 wrecker with a Vulcan body on the back as well. I can always use a 1 ton tow truck.