Watt's Show and BMT Photo

farmer52

A big thanks go out to Barry and the Watt crew for a great show. :twothumbsup: Over 100 trucks, cars, pickups, and a lonely farm tractor were there. It was a great day for a show. We even found a few BMT members who were willing to have their mug shot taken. Of course there were a couple BMT guys who were too busy talking trucks to take a break for the group photo. The all knowing and powerful Barry is on the left and I was honored to be next to Barry. I thought we were not going to include the outhouses in the pic?

Vinny - the only truck that resembled a U was a DM. Not sure if it had fallen on its side but it looked nice.

I am sure Barry will be posting pics of all the vehicles.

post-3289-0-50166800-1345335207_thumb.jp

post-3289-0-77570800-1345335267_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

A big thanks go out to Barry and the Watt crew for a great show. :twothumbsup: Over 100 trucks, cars, pickups, and a lonely farm tractor were there. It was a great day for a show. We even found a few BMT members who were willing to have their mug shot taken. Of course there were a couple BMT guys who were too busy talking trucks to take a break for the group photo. The all knowing and powerful Barry is on the left and I was honored to be next to Barry. I thought we were not going to include the outhouses in the pic?

Vinny - the only truck that resembled a U was a DM. Not sure if it had fallen on its side but it looked nice.

I am sure Barry will be posting pics of all the vehicles.

Haha, yeah...the portajohns made it into the shot somehow! LOL

From Left to Right is Me, Farmer, Lou B., Tom McIlrath and Shawn (can't remember his screen name but he is a Watt's employee also)

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

When I arrived, Barry told me Farmer was wearing a straw hat. There were about half a dozen farmers at the show, or were they smart guys? or possibly both?....

But there is only ONE "farmer52" :loldude: And everyone can be glad of that fact.!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"