RARE U Model Bug Deflector:

Went up to Doug Fetterlys to drop the golf cart off at the barn. He said to my Papa on the phone, Have Vinny go in there and on the left theres a bug deflector for a U model. Its been in there for 20 years, Ive been waitin to have Vinny have it. So we get there and I find this cooky looking thing, and we called him back and he said thats the one he made for his U model. He said on the phone to Papa, post a big picture on BigMackTrucks, and see if any of them guys have one of them! He said he made it special for his U model.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yet another piece of AMERICAN inguinety on display! If they don't sell one,we'll make one! That is cool,Vinny! Hats off to Doug for coming up with the idea (& for saving it for the U Modelnut)! :twothumbsup::clock_logo:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

haha the Dm we have at work has a regular blue big deflector behind the bulldog that someone put on there. when i started at work i was like wtf goo does that do? keep the bugs off the passenger windshield?????

Same here, our DM has one as well and every day I stare at it wondering "why . . . . . really, why?"

• Like 1