Mack e9

caboverking

Ha, I'm curious too I think mine is out, eiher that or the tach but somethin dont work.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Im on my second E9 with a tach that dont work so I am almost sure Ill be on my second tach drive before i get it turnin

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 1 month later...

I just got my cable off ad my drive is ok it was a broken cable end, I suggest putting the plastic end in the tach drive if your cable has the slip on end, if you use the metal end it will kill the tach drive but the plastic will break before the tach drive does if you have it, I am on my way to get a new cable and a couple plastic ends tomorrow, its the same one thats i your speedo sender. I can get you the tach drive number off mine if you still need it I cleaned it off today and the sticker is still there.