God was busy, so.......

41chevy

Well, didn't it occur to you, that for a preacher, if he is a true believer, all the people who die in the fire go straight to heaven, all the ones who survive burned will be improved through their suffering, and the ones that just walk away will continue to sin? I'm wholeheatedly supporting the firefighters all over the world, whose business is people's lives and property and not their immortal souls. Have a nice day

Paweł

A quote from a John Wayne movie about covers it. "You are one of Gods Footsteps" Every bodies actions are preordained.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Last week PBO signed a bill to help families affected by contaminated water at Camp Lejeune. Part of the bill limited protesting at military funerals. Westboro Church has already announced they will defy the new law.

Last week PBO signed a bill to help families affected by contaminated water at Camp Lejeune. Part of the bill limited protesting at military funerals. Westboro Church has already announced they will defy the new law.

It covers 1957 to 1987 and the law doesn't set a deadline for VA to start providing medical services to Lejeune victims. It could take months or years to write the regulations covering it. Also Congress isn't approving new VA entitlement spending. So money must be taken from existing VA programs. As for the "westbourgh law" it requires them to be more then 300 feet from the funeral and limits the time they can be inside the 300 foot limit to be 2 hours before and 2 hours after the funeral and service. Still allowed to be 301 feet away and cause their crap. Best results seem to be this. Paul

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/2012/jul/21/soldiers-funeral-procession-shielded-red-wall/

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well, didn't it occur to you, that for a preacher, if he is a true believer, all the people who die in the fire go straight to heaven, all the ones who survive burned will be improved through their suffering, and the ones that just walk away will continue to sin? I'm wholeheatedly supporting the firefighters all over the world, whose business is people's lives and property and not their immortal souls. Have a nice day

Paweł

I dont understand your line of thinking Pawel, those that survive will be improved through their suffering? Those that walk away will continue to sin? randyp

It covers 1957 to 1987 and the law doesn't set a deadline for VA to start providing medical services to Lejeune victims. It could take months or years to write the regulations covering it. Also Congress isn't approving new VA entitlement spending. So money must be taken from existing VA programs. As for the "westbourgh law" it requires them to be more then 300 feet from the funeral and limits the time they can be inside the 300 foot limit to be 2 hours before and 2 hours after the funeral and service. Still allowed to be 301 feet away and cause their crap. Best results seem to be this. Paul

http://www.columbiat...elded-red-wall/

Just goes to show there are still some stand-up people left in this world of ours!........................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I dont understand your line of thinking Pawel, those that survive will be improved through their suffering? Those that walk away will continue to sin? randyp

Randy, I come from a country where the catholics rule. So that's not my line of thinking, that's their line of thinking. But I wasn't precise. I meant those who will live but were injured, will be improved through their suffering, that's what they believe. Pope John Paul II talked about it all of the time. And those who walk away will continue to sin. Because, practically, if you are living normally, there is almost no way not to sin, that's how the christian religion is made, the christians believe human is sinful by nature. Hope it clarifies it some. Have a nice day

Paweł