More Stuff Done on the U model

Well here ya go.

Theres me with a REAL paint mask on, not one of them dinky white things.

I cleaned all the rust of that part of the motor and painted it, hows she look? I think it'll look great.

Papa got all the drivers door put together. We took it apart 3 or 4 times. Papa got everything all taped off. He was gonna prime tonight, but it was too humid. Hate this weather, it sucks. I think since this warm weather has come, new animals are around. Im sitting here and heard a bird call Ive never heard. It didnt sound like a regular bird, it sounded like a huge bird it was like awww ahhhhh awwwwww. It was creepy.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

are those your Mack workin shorts Vinster?? haha. ive been on vacation,no Mack workin for me., flew to sarasota fla, then drove to new orleans, stayed there a few days, then drove to memphis to see graceland, stayed there few days then drove back to fla. not on damn classic Mack in 2400 miles of traveling. did see a 360 brock in georgia but didnt get a camera soon enough. spotted 2 r models still on the road in tennessee and a bunch of Ch's haulin dump trailers in my travels, no B models, no nothing . drivin from new orleans to memphis up rt 55 it was 105 degrees all of monday. its been freakin hot! goin back to Ny tomorrow tho. cant stand the fla heat much more either, there no break from it.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Motor should look sharp when complete

Are you going to paint everythig and then change hoses and such, or just leave it all gold?

Thank you, some hoses will be changed, some not. The ones that wont be changed will be taped off and cleaned up I think. I dont really care for them shorts guys. I dont care if I get them dirty. Thats mt garage shirt though. Doug Fetterly gave it too me. He actuallyy gave me 2. They say Dan Smith Earth Hauling with a B model dump truck on them.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg