Hi Guys, I have'nt been on since I got my new lower paying job.

I just heard today that Al Curtis of Global Truck Traders has passed. I know there are some on here that know him and I wanted to let you know. Rest in peace Al!!!!!!!

Really? That is too bad, I bought my truck from them . . . . . . I wonder what will happen to the company. I dealt with Bruce Knight. My impression was that they were partners, but I really am not sure . . . . .

Hello everybody,

Yes, Al passed away on Monday. He fought a long, long battle with cancer and it finally took him from us. He will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him and that is a long list of people. He was a fantastic friend and employer and an amazing business man.

His business partner Bruce has commited to keeping Global Truck Traders open and growing and we are going forward with a lot of plans Al had for our shop and yard. We have an incredible staff in the shop and warehouse and we all have Al's memory in our hearts as we continue to do what we do best.

Please stop by and say hello, we'd like to see you.

-Phil

Did not know he was ill. How old was he? In any case sorry to hear that. could luck to the rest of you. This will be the true test of the organization.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Yes, Al passed away on Monday. He fought a long, long battle with cancer and it finally took him from us. He will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him and that is a long list of people. He was a fantastic friend and employer and an amazing business man.

His business partner Bruce has commited to keeping Global Truck Traders open and growing and we are going forward with a lot of plans Al had for our shop and yard. We have an incredible staff in the shop and warehouse and we all have Al's memory in our hearts as we continue to do what we do best.

Please stop by and say hello, we'd like to see you.

-Phil

Yes Phil, Al was a great guy and will surely be missed. My condolences to all.....