A Rude Awakening

other dog

yes!!! I'm coming clean...no more b.s. out of me- never again. Just gets you in trouble. Yes Mr. Rebel, it is indeed a Kentworth. Nuthin' like the last Kenworth I drove, the W900L with the N-14 525 Cummins, 13 spd, 3.70 rears-now that was a truck!

Unlike the p.o.s. I drive now, with the school bus motor, 10 spd, and 3.36 rears.

This is the "new" other dog. My motto-"no more b.s, ever!"

Oh my. The trauma of having to pilot such a thing. But, if not for all the safety and emmissions reduction items installed onto that "jewel of the highway", you could have seriously been injured.

Glad you are ok.

I for one, believe you are a changin your ways and will no longer allow any bullshit to permeate your stellar and exemplary lifestyle.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Oh my. The trauma of having to pilot such a thing. But, if not for all the safety and emmissions reduction items installed onto that "jewel of the highway", you could have seriously been injured.

Glad you are ok.

I for one, believe you are a changin your ways and will no longer allow any bullshit to permeate your stellar and exemplary lifestyle.

Rob

wtf?..huh- what are you talkin' 'bout?..safety...emissions...jewel- now that's a stretch-oh yes, indeed, I have my anti-b.s. force field around me now at full power.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You should still send them to me, for having to put up with her...oh, that's what she said about me too...never mind.

I would have but since your all bunged up and in no shape to enjoy them like she would. I'll just have to send them to her. I can see the look on her face when she gets them. You would not display the same look as she would. I like it when ya get the screaming sounds from a women when she gets excited. Well at least they do that when I give them something.

mike

I would have but since your all bunged up and in no shape to enjoy them like she would. I'll just have to send them to her. I can see the look on her face when she gets them. You would not display the same look as she would. I like it when ya get the screaming sounds from a women when she gets excited. Well at least they do that when I give them something.

mike

All "Momma" does is laugh hysterically when I try to give her something.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob......ya got to stop using that old french tickler on her and get the ones that have a studded collar.

mike

Did that several years ago; she still doesn't feel a thing except a little "tickle"; Even dry.

Rob

I like it when ya get the screaming sounds from a women when she gets excited. Well at least they do that when I give them something.

mike

I've heard of that, though i've never actually experienced it firsthand.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.