Glove Box For R Model

Does anyone know where I can get the glove box for an R model (the one located at the back of the cab between the seats)? They were made of plastic and had a Bulldog logo. My local Mack dealer says they are discontinued. Does anyone have one? I really need 2 of them. The trucks are a 1982 and a 1985. Thanks! :mack1:

Thanks for the replys. I am in South Carolina. If anyone can come up with 2 good ones that are not busted up, contact me by e-mail and we can work out some arrangements for payment and shipping. My e-mail address is bubba@randolphtransportation.com. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Bubba, I have one that is in excellent condition, even has the lid on it! I should have another from my truck because the rear cab wall was cut out to install the walk-in sleeper. Will look for it next day or two. I'm in So. Arkansas, make me an offer.

1971 Mack R600 Toterhome "Superdawg"

living the life of leisure pulling

1999 NuWa Snowbird 34+2 SE102 "Dawghouse"

• 5 weeks later...
Bubba, I have one that is in excellent condition, even has the lid on it! I should have another from my truck because the rear cab wall was cut out to install the walk-in sleeper. Will look for it next day or two. I'm in So. Arkansas, make me an offer.

Thanks for the response. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I have no idea what a glove box is worth and I don't like putting a price on another man's stuff. Tell me what you need for them and we'll go from there. Thanks! :mack1::thumb: