My wife took me for a ride this morning said my cancer doc wanted to see me. But instead she pulls into a local business and pulls up to an old r model. She goes take a look at and see what you think. So I start looking at it and low and behold its a gold dog r model . It has a 237 motor 5 speed , twin screw . Needs cab corners and 1 rocker panel. Doors are solid but has some pitting along the drip rail on the roof. The hood is solid. Year of the truck according to the owner is a 73 but if I'm reading the vin correct it's a 74. Any idea what that would be worth ball park figure wise? I did get a pic but not quite sure how to down load from I phone to computer.

Hey Mike69mackman

That is a much more enjoyable "inspection" than you thought you were going for! Best of luck getting the truck. And more important, take care of yourself.

ps. With proper credit given to you, I am using your original post as evidence to show my wife what she should be doing to help my antique truck additiction.

George

id say 4-5 G,s depending on mechanical condition,,,ready to work,,tire tread...good luck,,and hope you get your photo deal figured,,,i wouldnt have been able either,,,wife had to walk me thru it...i generally send photo to email address,,and then to photo album..good luck bob