Mack Performance Tour

Mack 3P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all, just wondering if anyone attened the Performance Tour at their local dealer and if so, what'd you think?

I attended it at my dealer. They brought 2 trucks (2008 CHU603 daycab) and a (2008 GU713 quad axle dump). I rode in the dump and I was very impressed. They also had a Pinnacle sleeper, but it was in a small accident the night before, so it wasn't "displayed".

The tour was at my local dealer,H&L Mack Truck Sales,yesterday.There were 2 trucks,a Pinnacle sleeper with a MP8 485 h.p. pulling a loaded 53' van and a day cab with a MP7 395 h.p. pulling a empty tanker.I drove the MP8,it was OK but I'd have liked it better with a 13 or 18 speed,instead of the 10 it had.I'd like to hook one up to a loaded bullrack to see what it would really do,hard to judge anything with a dry box only grossing 70k.

Got a new hat and free donuts.

The performance tour will be at our other location on Sept. 19th...Tri-County Truck Center in Kittanning, PA. I will have to miss it because I have a Mack Meeting to go to in Groton, CT that day!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Thans for the info Barry , I should be able to make it over . Also count me in for the 60th . :SMOKIE-RT:

Sounds good 75T...there will also be food, prizes and fun for everyone! I'll post the 60th Anniversary date as soon as we know!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 5 months later...