alternator bruches

mack4ever

I gotten brush sets for my Delco Remy Generators and alternators at NAPA or other real (old school) autoparts store. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

thank you paul.

but i`m in the netherlands so we don`t have NAPA.

here in europe we don`t have to many parts for us trucks.

so if you can find some that i need i would like to have them.

leon mack4ever.

Leon, post the numbers off your alternator and the output amperage. I'll see what my suppliers here has on it. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I know you are in the Netherlands, but if you get desperate, try this guy:

JOE BERTINO

Vineland Auto Electric

382 South Delsea Drive

Vineland, New Jersey 08360

(856) 691-5845

Joe is extremely knowledgeable of antique Macks and antique alternators (all types.) He has restored several Macks and currenly owns an absolutely gorgeous 1926 Mack Ladder Truck. He has helped me on several occasions including rebuilding the Delco-Remy alternator on my 1958 F.W.D. firetruck.

If you want, maybe I could call him and get his email from him for you. Let me know.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I know you are in the Netherlands, but if you get desperate, try this guy:

JOE BERTINO

Vineland Auto Electric

382 South Delsea Drive

Vineland, New Jersey 08360

(856) 691-5845

Joe is extremely knowledgeable of antique Macks and antique alternators (all types.) He has restored several Macks and currenly owns an absolutely gorgeous 1926 Mack Ladder Truck. He has helped me on several occasions including rebuilding the Delco-Remy alternator on my 1958 F.W.D. firetruck.

If you want, maybe I could call him and get his email from him for you. Let me know.

thank you fwd.

if you could do that for me i would apriciat it.

hope to haer from you.

leon mack4ever.

The number on the plate comes up as an obsolete part. They no longer have paper catalogs, so if it isn't in their data base they nolonger will be bothered. Lost me as a customer! I hope JOE BERTINO can help you out. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

The number on the plate comes up as an obsolete part. They no longer have paper catalogs, so if it isn't in their data base they nolonger will be bothered. Lost me as a customer! I hope JOE BERTINO can help you out. Paul

If Joe cant help him, no one can. Not only does he do antique alternators/generators/starter-ators as part of his profession, Joe has restored several Macks.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS