Sweet!!!!! Good job Cousin Ben!!! Are you taking the cab off or anything. A new video for me might be coming soon, well maybe two videos. I'll do an update when we put the new cab on, and Im gonna take a video of when we start it for the first time with the new cab on. Cousin Vinny

We're not going to pull the cab this time, Vinny. We're just going to paint it the way it is and put the other parts back on. I'm going to finish cleaning the front suspension next Thursday, then it'll be ready for paint by the week after that.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Looks like your well on the way to a good paint job Ben. Are you taking the engine out or doing an in-frame? This is mine at the present time.

mike

Not now. Probably about 20 years from now when my dad is retired and has nothing better to do, we'll tear it completely apart and do a frame-off restoration on it. We'll clean and paint every part seperatly and put new bolts in and stuff like that. But for now we're just making it look nice so we can get it on the road and DRIVE IT!

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

We're not going to pull the cab this time, Vinny. We're just going to paint it the way it is and put the other parts back on. I'm going to finish cleaning the front suspension next Thursday, then it'll be ready for paint by the week after that.

Cousin Ben

Oh OK thats cool Cousin. I gotta get to work on my U model. My frame and all that crap is pretty greasy and nasty too. I cant wait to get my new cab on. Its gonna be exciting when we get the old one off too.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg