Picture for Rob...............and others...............

Freightrain

so, it was a Peterbilt,eh?

I am pretty sure that he got his ass beat by a peterbilt.

But when the Peterbilt is 50 years old, it will have already been made into a roll of Reynolds Wrap and the rear axle of a foreign car. So the Mack wins in the long run.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure that he got his ass beat by a peterbilt.

But when the Peterbilt is 50 years old, it will have already been made into a roll of Reynolds Wrap and the rear axle of a foreign car. So the Mack wins in the long run.

well,..good point!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

:SMOKIE-LFT::SMOKIE-RT: Ya, and speed dont really mean crap. Its power and stregnth that matters. The Mack always wins.

"stregnth"?...Sorry Vinny, Olive asked me to take over for a while, just while he gets his momentum back...and furthermore, back when I drove a bad-ass Pete I used to pass empty Burns trucks going up the mountain while I was grossing 200,000+ and they were empty, headed back to Rupert to get another load of pulpwood.

"stregnth"?...Sorry Vinny, Olive asked me to take over for a while, just while he gets his momentum back...and furthermore, back when I drove a bad-ass Pete I used to pass empty Burns trucks going up the mountain while I was grossing 200,000+ and they were empty, headed back to Rupert to get another load of pulpwood.

200,000 plus isnt crap!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yeah, I gave up. I'm even gonna send Vinny this original picture soon's he sends me his address. It's one of the ones Old Bill put on his website. This is when Jeff first got the Pete. It had just been lettered and I hadn't even made a trip in it yet.

It might be special for Vinny because the letterer guy is also spelling-challenged. Is letterer a real word?..anyway, he put the wrong number on it- it was supposed to be no.55, and he spelled "Teresa" wrong. When I pointed it out to him he had to go back to his lab and make a new decal.

Yeah, I gave up. I'm even gonna send Vinny this original picture soon's he sends me his address. It's one of the ones Old Bill put on his website. This is when Jeff first got the Pete. It had just been lettered and I hadn't even made a trip in it yet.

It might be special for Vinny because the letterer guy is also spelling-challenged. Is letterer a real word?..anyway, he put the wrong number on it- it was supposed to be no.55, and he spelled "Teresa" wrong. When I pointed it out to him he had to go back to his lab and make a new decal.

It'll just end up in the spam box because its a Pete.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg