Not much more than the cost of the newer bed:

Rob

A new Bibeau, 9 or 10 foot with hydraulics, installed and painted would be 9 grand. I sold my 611T for 8 large with a new Bibeau body,virgin tires, no rust, and not a thing wrong, brakes, front end all was good and tight. 4x5 transmission and a perfect running motor. The guy saw it road side, gave me a check, hopped in and drove it home.The Bibeau is nice, no cross members to collect dirt and rust, good tensile steel too, they don't dent.

it was a mint U Model tandem dump with the factory side stand, came standard with dump models since, well you know what happens.

If you zoomed in on the photo you could see the ultra rare additional environmentally sealed kickstand at the rear just behind the left drive tire. Also prevelant was the view of the side tip mechanism for the dump body.

This truck was a side tipper in more ways than one.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.