The Yellow G-model

other dog

Just a quick follow-up. They got back to me with the VIN. She's an EGU but badged as an EHU. Thanks, Keystone!

I've been thinking, when I was at P.L.Duncan's with nocluejoe the last time he had a truck like this backed up into the woods at the edge of the field. I didn't get a close look at it, but it was a straight truck with a flatbed body, painted green, looked to be in great shape from what little I did see. Now that I know that they know Mr. Duncan i'd guess it was the same truck, as there can't be that many of them around.

http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?/gallery/album/692-old-macks-in-cumberland-va/

I'd like to see them get the highbinder and the Conco IH that Mr. Duncan has for their museum too, both rare aminals 'round these parts.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The museum also has a very cool E model light unit from Baltimore City as well as other fire apparatus including an Ahrens-Fox piston pumper. Nice to see the owner spending his hard earned money on things the rest of us can't afford, but love to look at.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

The museum also has a very cool E model light unit from Baltimore City as well as other fire apparatus including an Ahrens-Fox piston pumper. Nice to see the owner spending his hard earned money on things the rest of us can't afford, but love to look at.

I agree totally, that was always my dream if I won the lottery- i'd get a big Peterbilt, like I used to drive, and just go all over the country and buy all the old trucks I could find and store them in a big warehouse for all to see. I'd drive a Pete just so I could pass through Farmington, Il. at every opportunity and blow the horn when I went by Rob's place.

But seriously, you are right, and my hat's off to the Keystone Museum for doing what they're doing- gotta get there soon, right Mark?

I agree totally, that was always my dream if I won the lottery- i'd get a big Peterbilt, like I used to drive, and just go all over the country and buy all the old trucks I could find and store them in a big warehouse for all to see. I'd drive a Pete just so I could pass through Farmington, Il. at every opportunity and blow the horn when I went by Rob's place.

But seriously, you are right, and my hat's off to the Keystone Museum for doing what they're doing- gotta get there soon, right Mark?

No doubt! i was un-aware any of this even existed till i read your original thread.looks like some good stuff there,just south of richmond,make a nice daytrip...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

It is right on 95. It is located in the old Sherwin-Williams paint warehouse. Very easy to get to.

Yeah, it's about the first exit on 95 after you get off of 85. they even have plenty of room to park a truck around back, there's usually some Abilene trailers there. I passed it regularly going to and from Gerdau-Ameristeel in Petersburg and always said I was gonna stop there soon...and never did yet!

Yeah, it's about the first exit on 95 after you get off of 85. they even have plenty of room to park a truck around back, there's usually some Abilene trailers there. I passed it regularly going to and from Gerdau-Ameristeel in Petersburg and always said I was gonna stop there soon...and never did yet!

Now I like the part where you said that you would visit Farmington, IL and go by blowing the horn. Me,.......I would want to drive by in a convoy of Mack Garbage Trucks and accidently dump in someone's yard. Then surround the house with all of the trucks blasting the horns. Tell him we brought lunch for him.

mike