Radiator for Cummins powered Superliner

Superdog

I know this is a long shot,but here's what I need.Hi flow radiator for a Cummins powered RW or MH would also work.I have a Big Cam 4 lo flow now and I'm converting it to hi flow.Need ASAP.I was putting this process off until I gathered all needed parts,but the bottom tank of my radiator blew out yesterday and I'm stuck driving a 2010 Pinnacle until I get mine back together,so you can understand my urgency.

And I believe there's also a big difference if it's Superliner I or Superliner II. Since you said MH, I suppose you need a Superliner II part, don't you? I just know finding good photos of a Superliner I radiator (as a reference for my scale model) was really hard! So I wish you good luck finding the part itself, it will probably be even harder. Have a nice day

Paweł

Mike, Is there a difference between the Cummins and E6 radiators? I have two of the E6 models from MH's. Let us know how the change from low to high goes.

Yes,the inlet/outlet hoses are on opposite sides,Mack on left,Cummins on right.I have a E6 radiator,that we may have to make work if I can't find the right one.I was just wanting to do it right instead of cobbling since I plan on keeping this truck on the road for a long,long,long time.

Phil - beautiful photos. I'm building a scale model of a Superliner I and I was looking for radiator details for a really long time, and voilla! the're here! Thanks a lot, have a nice day

Paweł