Mack 237 2-valve

HELLO I'M NEW HERE AND HAVE QUESTION THAT I'M SURE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE AN ANSWER FOR...I AM LOOKING AT BUYING 2 80'S DM CAB AND CHASSIS(FORMER MIXERS) TO CONVERT TO DUMPS . THEY HAVE THE 675 237 2 VALVE ENGINES WITH 2 STICK 6SPD. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS ENGINE..HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO THE E-6? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

::

Ive owned a few trucks with the 237 it's a sweet runing motor and has a lot of power also very good on fuel. A lot of people say it's the best motor mack ever made .

:mack1: the 237 and 285 series engines are bullet proof!

out the 4 DM's we were running 3 of the were 237 E6 Motors & like Terry said these motors are bullet proof .

a couple of the R Models & a F Model we ran had them also

the only reason why im getting ready to go from a 711 to a 237 or 300 E6 in "olddog" Is because the E6 Motors ya still can find parts for .

later yall

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

HELLO I'M NEW HERE AND HAVE QUESTION THAT I'M SURE YOU GUYS WILL HAVE AN ANSWER FOR...I AM LOOKING AT BUYING 2 80'S DM CAB AND CHASSIS(FORMER MIXERS) TO CONVERT TO DUMPS . THEY HAVE THE 675 237 2 VALVE ENGINES WITH 2 STICK 6SPD. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS ENGINE..HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO THE E-6? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

THANKS GUYS THATS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR!