Cat graders

Ifn you spend much time on a 16, it will make you throw rocks at a 14. I retired from mines bout time they were getting that joystick stuff in, I dont much think I would like it though. I got a lil Galion I like for driveways and stuff, I think its a 69 model. It has a detroit 3-53 power unit, and drones on and on and on,,,LOL,,,(freaking detroits) randyp

Ifn you spend much time on a 16, it will make you throw rocks at a 14. I retired from mines bout time they were getting that joystick stuff in, I dont much think I would like it though. I got a lil Galion I like for driveways and stuff, I think its a 69 model. It has a detroit 3-53 power unit, and drones on and on and on,,,LOL,,,(freaking detroits) randyp

I saw a neat little grader in Lynchburg the other day, didn't get a picture. It had a bucket loader in front, blade underneath, and a street sweeper on the back.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That sounds like a pretty versatile machine. All in one and a very busy operator.

yeah, that's what I thought. first one i'd seen like it. some work crew had it, I think it was either the guard rail putting in people or the cable putting in people.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was at a auction at a airport yard a year or so ago and they had one with a quick attach loader on the front and a sweeper on the back. I think it was a Champion brand?

I got the idear that the operators that ran it were not as keen on it as the engineer in the office that ordered it was.