Thank you Rob!

slpwlker

Lol what have I started here

But do you feel bad, realllllllllly bad about it?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Very nice video. The truck sounds great and I like the Grizzly Adams look.

Thanks I'll Pass the message to Ann. And thanks on the Grizzly look. Might shave it off now that winter is winding down. The Florida heat sucks

Thanks I'll Pass the message to Ann. And thanks on the Grizzly look. Might shave it off now that winter is winding down. The Florida heat sucks

Yes, my beard will come off here in Vt. after the first warm day....maybe next month! Kristen likes my beard in the winter cause she likes being married to two different men. Looks like Olive has a beard going too. Is the B a truck your restoring?

what my driving,the Field or the shifting?

The field. All shifting is rough when you don't know the piece of shit you're driving.

At least it was the right brand. Ever seen a Peterbilt in that bad of shape and still run?????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yes, my beard will come off here in Vt. after the first warm day....maybe next month! Kristen likes my beard in the winter cause she likes being married to two different men. Looks like Olive has a beard going too. Is the B a truck your restoring?

Thats not mine. It is one of Rob's hot rods. Would like something like that to toy around town in

The field. All shifting is rough when you don't know the piece of shit you're driving.

At least it was the right brand. Ever seen a Peterbilt in that bad of shape and still run?????

Rob

Hey I thought My shifting for the most part was good. Had a few moments. You called it a POS . I actually like it minus the hole in the floorboard. IDK let me think back in my memory on that. Give me a little bit on the Peterbilt

Leave me out of this clown show - I was 200 miles away at the time, and I keep my face clean shaven and baby soft - Blushing bride wants to kiss my face, not a brillo pad.

Speaking of clown show, Rob and Randy were captured by Illinois cannibals while trying to get that helpless Peterbilt unstuck. They took a couple of bites out of those two Mack clowns and then the cannibals looked at each other and said: These taste FUNNY.

Leave me out of this clown show - I was 200 miles away at the time, and I keep my face clean shaven and baby soft - Blushing bride wants to kiss my face, not a brillo pad.

Speaking of clown show, Rob and Randy were captured by Illinois cannibals while trying to get that helpless Peterbilt unstuck. They took a couple of bites out of those two Mack clowns and then the cannibals looked at each other and said: These taste FUNNY.

OK, I understand now, the video was at Rob's house. No wonder the truck sounded all tuned up. Sorry Olive thought I seen you toting some stubble in a picture posted some time ago oh, that was your legs!

I've HEARD that even being in close proximity to one of those things can (and will) give a person the "dribblin' shits" almost instantly.....any truth to that rumor?..................................Mark

nah.

Jack Waggen

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I do, I do!..thanks for asking.

post-1374-0-09574900-1333799807_thumb.jp

That was a sharp looking ride right there,eh?

Towed home instead that time?

Rob

Towed home instead that time?

Rob

I think the tow truck driver that backed it in there felt so bad that his Mack towed that Peterbilt, that he busted out his case of tire sheen and polished the rubber up before he left.

yessiree bob...sharp looking ride!

everybody wants to drive one of these.

I like the fact it is backed into the trees hidden from plain sight.

Rob

you've got to admit it was much more impressive looking than what I drive now.People would get scared and just pull over when they saw it in coming up their mirrors.Now they just point and laugh.

I've always placed "pride in the ride" in the back seat if it provided a paycheck to feed the family.

Rob

And here is the Pic of the infamous R pulling me out at Rob's. Just had my Marker lights on as not to Blind him Should of turned the lights on for the pic though
Glad you didn't turn the lights on cause my good eye was dribbling at the time and the other one is terrible light sensitive. Don't know what could go wrong when blind with all that mechanical shit dependent on my less than sound judgement impaired further.

Rob

And here is the Pic of the infamous R pulling me out at Rob's. Just had my Marker lights on as not to Blind him Should of turned the lights on for the pic though

There is a little button on the camera labeled: FLASH?