How do I change my Username?

JumperAndSon

Hey,

When I made this account, I thought my dad would use it often. But he's always busy, and he's not all that computer-savvy anyway, so I want to get rid of JumperandSon. I would like to change it to BModelBen because it think it is better suited, and sounds cool. I don't want to start another account though, because all my settings and data and stuff will be lost. If someone could help me out, that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Hey,

When I made this account, I thought my dad would use it often. But he's always busy, and he's not all that computer-savvy anyway, so I want to get rid of JumperandSon. I would like to change it to BModelBen because it think it is better suited, and sounds cool. I don't want to start another account though, because all my settings and data and stuff will be lost. If someone could help me out, that would be great.

Thanks,

Ben

]

sorry, i dont know how, but BmodelBen sounds pretty awesome, kinda like mine, umodelnut.

Cousin Vinny (umodelnut)

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

You are already branded as JumperAndSon - you should keep your father involved - he has thought enough of you to keep you around all these years.........

That's right. Your dad quit before he smeared the spot to let you become what you are.

He should be respected for that.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.