Presidential Monument:

Rob

I guessing that's not a big ole' loaf of marble rye?

If I attached the scent trak to the photo you would not think it was marble rye.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If I attached the scent trak to the photo you would not think it was marble rye.

Rob

I'll assume it was my second guess.

I was feeling a bit "bound up" the other night and would've killed to be able to give birth to something even close to that. I just don't think it's large enough to have the names of all those who deserve the honor engraved in it.

Jim

I would have figured him and the whole administration have put out lots more than that and have more where that came from. I wish I had the liberty to express what I really think of the whole mess. Rob would be shuting me down from this site.

mike

Don't think so. Express away!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

it looks like the "Boeing Bomb" from Joe Dirt, "its a meteorite". "no its a boeing bomb, see right here? that right theres a peanut. gives it away everytime." :loldude:

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

it looks like the "Boeing Bomb" from Joe Dirt, "its a meteorite". "no its a boeing bomb, see right here? that right theres a peanut. gives it away everytime." :loldude:

Hmmm, looked like corn kernels from this angle.

Rob

At least through my 'puter's scent attachment, it has that deep, dark, chocolate smell. You know - the stink you end up with if you don't take advantage of the need to go and put it off too long?

Like Kramer on Seinfeld - "Well, I, uh, I waited so long, I missed my chance."

At least through my 'puter's scent attachment, it has that deep, dark, chocolate smell. You know - the stink you end up with if you don't take advantage of the need to go and put it off too long?

Like Kramer on Seinfeld - "Well, I, uh, I waited so long, I missed my chance."

Blast to the pants eh???

Rob