SONECO Service Groton,Ct.

Timothy Maikshilo

Early "90"s working for Soneco service delivering concrete in New London county, Ct. This was the first front discharge mixer I ever drove. It was a little getting used, sitting your ass on the grease spot of the road and taking corners the first time loaded your ass puckered a little too.

post-426-0-52015300-1330522461_thumb.jpg

Vinny likes them "U" models as it's the furthest you can get away from that grease spot of the road.

Somehow, I just can't rekkon how the word "grease", and "ass", should be in the same sentence.........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

hmmmm? are you saying u models are awesome? or are you trying to efend my dear old u model friends?

I'm afraid if'n I was to attempt to shove my fat ass into, and drive one of those lopsided things and make a right turn at speed, it'd roll over on me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

ok rob ill let this one slide.. but dont insult my u model friends. i dont think it would roll on ya either LOL

You obviously haven't seen me. Don't know if the truck would ride level without additional helpers on the driver's side springs.

I don't insult people I don't know; at least intentional. Give me 30 seconds, (or enough time to cop an attitude) with them, and it might be a different story.......

Rob

It's ok rob I was just joking

I know that. I like "U" models too as they are Mack and fit a very useful purpose. They are prolly one of the types or incarnations that should still be around.

Give me the measurements of the can you need. I found a couple around here today I prolly won't use.

Rob

It's ok rob I was just joking

Vinny - I was graced with Rob's presence here one time, I could feel the ground shake when he walked. It was like watching "Big Momma's House". Then he started looking at my cows and chickens and licking his lips - I got him out of here before he damaged my floors and ate me out of the house. That guy is really LARGE! He just inhales Snickers bars without even taking the time to remove the wrappers.

Vinny - I was graced with Rob's presence here one time, I could feel the ground shake when he walked. It was like watching "Big Momma's House". Then he started looking at my cows and chickens and licking his lips - I got him out of here before he damaged my floors and ate me out of the house. That guy is really LARGE! He just inhales Snickers bars without even taking the time to remove the wrappers.

I must be more discreet in my actions.

Rob