Barry and Joes Big Washington Adventure

41chevy

After listening to them blame the lack of drilling and such on GWB2 . Thought we needed so insight to the daily White House activity. Paul

"hey Joe ya know what?"

"What Barry?"

"I bet we could line the deck of an aircraft carrier with enough solar panels to make it run on electric motors."

"But Barry, What about the airplanes?"

" Gee I don't know Joe! Do we need them??

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

One hour later........

Update on Barry and Joe's Big Adventure in Washington.

Hey Joe.

Yeah Barry?

Now that I solved that Air Craft Carrier thing, I was thinkin bout them Pickle boat things we got..

The What???

Them things that look like Michaels turds.... you know?

????

You know ,the pickle boats what keep sinking under the water.

You mean Subs??

Subs Joe???........MMMMMM....

Hey Joe.

What Barry?

You going to Subway?

What??

You mentioned subs, I want lunch.

No you mentioned subs Barry. You had a plan for them.

Oh.I did?....Well I am hungry....wanna got to the place that makes the pickle boat sandwiches?

To be continued Be sure to catch the next " Barry and Joe's Big Adventure in Washington"

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Now that we had lunch Barry, I think we should work on unemployment. Lowering it could help our re election.

Right Joe. I was thinking about that while we was eating them pickle boat samwiches. I was looking at all them people standing in line at that place for people what don't have jobs.

You mean the Dept of Un Employment?

Yeah. I realized that we could say it's work to be unemployed and count it as a job. It would lower that numbers by a whole lot.

But Barry its not a job!

Sure it is Joe, You gots to get up to sign in to your unemployment account, walk to the mail box for your check, go to the ATM to take your unemployment money out. Thats work.

But Barry, nobody will believe that.

If i say it is, the media will too and all 57 states will believe it.

But.. But ....aw heck it'll probably work out fine....we can always blame it on George B 2.

See Joe, I solved the unemployment problem in 2 seconds. Now lets do something about gas.

Lowering gas prices Barry?

Why Joe, is there a problem? I was talking about the gas I got from the samwiches..... worse than Michael gets from all that fancy Champagne and Beluga caviar she eats on her weekly vacation.

Vacations Barry?

Good idea Joe I need a week or two in Hawaii to rest up after helping my subjects.... er... people.

Think they like me Joe??

Sure Barry, can't you see how they never stop talking about you?

P.T.CHESHIRE

No efence but I think these guys have some serious problems LOL

A) offense

B) yeah they do, but we have a bigger problem as they are running this country---into the ground

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well Joe, I can't go on vacation til we got a crisis....ya know I always leave during a crisis.

You kind of have one Barry!

I DO????

Yeah! Did you see Robs post about the Muslim Brotherhood cutting sending people over who run 7/11s, gas stations and drive taxis?

Somethin about meddling in the Mid East'

A crisis,can't waste that! You know my motto Joe, "Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Well we got to do something, you know America runs on 7/11.

Geez Joe, I already apologized to the Talibon and Al Quida ....maybe if I tell em the guy what wrote that lost his Gorilla....Yeah! That could work.

Well solved another problem....this president thing is easy!!! I got the whole place running as smooth as butter.

Hey Joe?

What now Barry?

Can I have some toast an butter? Some body mentioned butter and I want some...

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hey Joe! I wanna work on my high speed trains now.

And do what Barry?

Well, the company I wanted to get to work on them went bankrupt after my 300 million gift er grant er loan to them . So I was thinkin...

(OH Crap , Whats he come up with now!)

About what Barry?

Well I was thinking who is the largest train maker in the world what makes really fast electric trains.

Who?

Why Lionel of course. I bet I could get them to scale up their trains and we could use them. I could even get them to put a whistle thingie in my office so I could play wif it.

Lionel??

Get me their catalog so I can pick out our new High Speed trains.....

Hey Joe, ya think we could have the people that make A/FX slot cars make them for our real roads.... boy wouldn't that be cool, I want a Renault!! Dad had one in Kenya when I was little....

Hey Joe you okay? Why you holding your head? Have to much butter on your toast? Joe? Hey Joe????

Joe wanna blow the whistle thinge?

Joe, can I meet the pig what works for Geico?.............Joe?

P.T.CHESHIRE

Back off the meds a little there, sunshine

Actually I'm so fed up from not being able to go back to work I'm grabbing at straws .......

Losing money every day, watching fuel costs go up, dealing with insurance company and watching the news, If I don't vent gibberish the next step is worse.

P.T.CHESHIRE