Ford C model cab over engine

dcc kaiser

We aquired a 1963 Ford / Hahn C-850 pumper. Solid as a rock but the cab interior has taken a beating over the past 49 years. There are a ton of sources for all sorts of F series parts, does anyone have a lead on C series stuff? Cab interior components, like floor mats and headliner in particular. I tried OEM at our local Ford dealer, no luck.

We aquired a 1963 Ford / Hahn C-850 pumper. Solid as a rock but the cab interior has taken a beating over the past 49 years. There are a ton of sources for all sorts of F series parts, does anyone have a lead on C series stuff? Cab interior components, like floor mats and headliner in particular. I tried OEM at our local Ford dealer, no luck.

I don't have any of them any more, but in the past I have owned several of those trucks. We would flip the front axle upside down and add floater tires on the back to use them as sprayer trucks.

One thing I found is that Ford made very, very few changes over the years to the cab. I had one from the sixties and one from the late 80's parked side by side one time and you could not find a difference in the cabs, even the gauges were the same. So if have to go the junk yard route to get parts, at least you are not looking for a particular year.

• 3 weeks later...