Greetings from the UK

Whiskymack

Hello All,

I've rambled about on this site a few times before and finally got around to joining.

I love older Macks, R models especially, but sadly I have no truck of my own and probably never will unless I win the lottery!

Instead I content myself with building models of them. This is my RS700L made famous by 'Convoy'

I'm now working on a '78 Valueliner.

Many thanks for letting me join.post-10557-0-80367600-1328392874_thumb.jpost-10557-0-58401500-1328392882_thumb.j

Hello All,

I've rambled about on this site a few times before and finally got around to joining.

I love older Macks, R models especially, but sadly I have no truck of my own and probably never will unless I win the lottery!

Instead I content myself with building models of them. This is my RS700L made famous by 'Convoy'

I'm now working on a '78 Valueliner.

Many thanks for letting me join.post-10557-0-80367600-1328392874_thumb.jpost-10557-0-58401500-1328392882_thumb.j

We all crawl before we walk Mate, welcome to the jungle and hang in there,maybe some day you will have one!!

BULLHUSK

Thanks for the nice comments. Myself, I'm amazed at the work some of you guys on this forum do on full sized trucks. I'm just about ok with the odd minor cosmetic fix on the car but I'd never dare tackle anything bigger than a push bike for a full restoration! Models I can handle though.

You're right umodelnut. That is the Billboard Ernest Borgnine went through in the Chevelle.