WAUKESHA 140GZ (F554G) PARTS WANTED

1958 F.W.D.

Tried to add onto the thread I already started, but for some reason it would not let me "reply."

Still looking for any parts for a Waukesha 140GZ (F554G) straight 6 gasoline engine. Especially in need of a head or full overhaul gasket set- here are some numbers...

VICTOR FS1889 and VICTOR HS1889

FEL-PRO FS7831C and FEL-PRO HS7831C

Any leads appreciated!!!!!

yardo@rcn.com

Anyone wishing to try and fraud me out of money like the other guy that replied to my thread on here (you know who you are) you will be fully investigated prior to me sending you any money, and I want pictures of the parts alongside a most recent copy of your local newspaper.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Anyone wishing to try and fraud me out of money like the other guy that replied to my thread on here (you know who you are) you will be fully investigated prior to me sending you any money, and I want pictures of the parts alongside a most recent copy of your local newspaper.

I give. What did I do this time?????

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I give. What did I do this time?????

Rob

You sent me an email claiming to be some parts place in London, England that had the head set in stock, but after some suspicious answers to my questions (because you triggered my suspicious instinct to begin with.......) you claimed you could not send me a picture of the gasket set due to "technical problems" with your internet and then computer and then camera......So finally I said "no picture no deal" and you dissappeared off into the sunset. Do you have the damn gasket set or not???? LOL

You sent me an email claiming to be some parts place in London, England that had the head set in stock, but after some suspicious answers to my questions (because you triggered my suspicious instinct to begin with.......) you claimed you could not send me a picture of the gasket set due to "technical problems" with your internet and then computer and then camera......So finally I said "no picture no deal" and you dissappeared off into the sunset. Do you have the damn gasket set or not???? LOL
Oh shit, I thought you were the one that fell for that and paid with Western Union.........

I'm running your numbers by a friend in OKC that supports several of the old gensets yet remaining in the FAA to find a vendor for you as we used to have several small Waukesha powered sets. Hopefully his resources will do you some good here in the good ole USA!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Oh shit, I thought you were the one that fell for that and paid with Western Union.........

I'm running your numbers by a friend in OKC that supports several of the old gensets yet remaining in the FAA to find a vendor for you. Hopefully his resources will do you some good here is the good ole USA!!

Rob

Thats precisely how he wanted me to pay, but I did not fall for it. I appreciate anything you can do. I have spoken with a bunch of folks at a bunch of different places that all "hit" when I google any of the numbers, and they all say the same thing: "Sorry, not made anymore, not in stock. Pray that you find someone with a NOS set."

Jobbers Warehouse (also known as ROBBERS Warehouse) has a head set on the shelf for 700 bucks.....The websites that "hit" when googled show the price of the head set and full O/H set for anwhere between $119 and $245 bucks. I dont even want to know what Robbers wants for the full O/H set if they have it...........

Thats precisely how he wanted me to pay, but I did not fall for it. I appreciate anything you can do. I have spoken with a bunch of folks at a bunch of different places that all "hit" when I google any of the numbers, and they all say the same thing: "Sorry, not made anymore, not in stock. Pray that you find someone with a NOS set."

Jobbers Warehouse (also known as ROBBERS Warehouse) has a head set on the shelf for 700 bucks.....The websites that "hit" when googled show the price of the head set and full O/H set for anwhere between $119 and $245 bucks. I dont even want to know what Robbers wants for the full O/H set if they have it...........

We still have several RXLD, JXL, LDT-465, Hercules, Continental, and some others in service and parts are getting difficult to acquire but we seem to get by. Worth a shot no matter how it turns out.

I sent the numbers and a short letter so hope this will do you some good.

Rob

I repaired a Gardner-Denver pull behind air compressor a few months ago that had a Waukesha VRD-155 4 cyl diesel. One thing it needed was a fuel tranfer pump. I was able to call up Waukesha-Pearce for parts. They told me if I wanted to rebuild the engine at this point they could provide about 90% of parts to me but GE just bought out Waukesha-Dresser and was getting away from the older parts and support. They also told me that parts were limited for the gas jobs of the various Waukesha engine. One thing about all this drilling going on my neck of the woods is the support that Waukesha-Pearce provides. They overnited the pump from outside Houston,Tx free of charge. They told me a lot of the compressors on the drill sites are run on Natural Gas Waukesha engines so the support is top priority.

I repaired a Gardner-Denver pull behind air compressor a few months ago that had a Waukesha VRD-155 4 cyl diesel. One thing it needed was a fuel tranfer pump. I was able to call up Waukesha-Pearce for parts. They told me if I wanted to rebuild the engine at this point they could provide about 90% of parts to me but GE just bought out Waukesha-Dresser and was getting away from the older parts and support. They also told me that parts were limited for the gas jobs of the various Waukesha engine. One thing about all this drilling going on my neck of the woods is the support that Waukesha-Pearce provides. They overnited the pump from outside Houston,Tx free of charge. They told me a lot of the compressors on the drill sites are run on Natural Gas Waukesha engines so the support is top priority.

I called Wauky-Dresser about a year ago and was advised that I could no longer obtain OEM parts for my engine- anything I needed would have to be bought aftermarket. Most places that have parts for oilfield applications usually tell me that "oh thats too small for us, smallest thing we deal with is the 1098 CID engine.....I did some reasearch today, some places are advertising parts for the 140GZ/F554G but we shall see when I call them on Monday.