Hand held phones

David

I've been using a headset all along. Got a new one at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago that I really like because it has a speaker on both ears, where my old one only had one. Made by GE, around 20 bucks.

And I see way more people in 4 wheelers talking on cell phones than I do truck drivers, seems like half of them are on the phone all the time.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I agree, other dog, seems like people are mighty important these days, needing to have a phone stuck to their head from the second they get into a car until they get out! At any rate, for those few times when I NEED to talk on the phone while driving, I use a Jabra headset. I've tried other, cheaper ones, but for my tractor/truck/heavy equipment induced deaf ears, the Jabra is the best!

I am another that rarely talks while driving(unless I have to). If I know I'm going on a road trip I grab my ear bud and stick it in my pocket. That way when I get on my way and need to call I just stick it in my ear and chat away.

It's funny to see people with them in their ear 24/7. I use it, then take it out as it does get uncomfortable after a while.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I ordered one off of Amazon back in December. Really happy with it so far. It's a big one that makes ya look like you are running the drive thru at Wendy's. But, the RD is not the quietest truck on the road, and people say they can hear me better. I can hear them better too. I to have noticed that their alot of people in cars with out them. Just who are they talking to at 6am, while driving down I-290 @65mph while reading the newspaper and sipping thier coffee? - Brad