I just received an email from "Kevin" from Manchester, England responding to my parts wanted post

I suspect he is more likely from Nigeria. I asked him to email me pictures and I suspect that will be the end of it.

I guess it would be a hassle but maybe if everyone had to register to view this site maybe the offenders could be identified and blocked. It is hard enough to find never mind afford vintage parts to have dirtbags out there trying to steal our hard earned money.

I just received an email from "Kevin" from Manchester, England responding to my parts wanted post

I suspect he is more likely from Nigeria. I asked him to email me pictures and I suspect that will be the end of it.

I guess it would be a hassle but maybe if everyone had to register to view this site maybe the offenders could be identified and blocked. It is hard enough to find never mind afford vintage parts to have dirtbags out there trying to steal our hard earned money.

The same guy responded to my ' Wanted V12 tractor Mack or Brockway' I also told him to send pictures.............................still waiting

BULLHUSK

Along a similar note: The latest issue of Vintage Truck has a warning about a fellow in West Newton, PA who is scamming folks out of money by falsely taking deposits for trucks and tractors he does not have to sell. Goes by William "Bill" Stevenson and he has prior convictions for fraud.

Love the quote from the North Belle Vernon (PA) PD "Apparently (Stevenson) no longer lives in the North Belle Vernon area, but "wherever he is living, he is defrauding people." and "You should warn your readers that if you buy anything from him, all you will get is the loss of your money. He has nothing to sell."

• Like 1

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Along a similar note: The latest issue of Vintage Truck has a warning about a fellow in West Newton, PA who is scamming folks out of money by falsely taking deposits for trucks and tractors he does not have to sell. Goes by William "Bill" Stevenson and he has prior convictions for fraud.

Love the quote from the North Belle Vernon (PA) PD "Apparently (Stevenson) no longer lives in the North Belle Vernon area, but "wherever he is living, he is defrauding people." and "You should warn your readers that if you buy anything from him, all you will get is the loss of your money. He has nothing to sell."

Sounds like he has nothing to sell but lies and thievery - Like Melvin Udall once said:

" Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"